Then after a group of students literally chasing us out of the research carrel, we went to Ang Mo Kio hub since it is time for us to go shop anyway.
The first place we went to is to see what movies there were currently showing and after some consideration, we chose over
Since there is still some time left before the show starts, we went to the Otaru Hokkaido street food stall to eat Takoyaki and I also drank the Green tea float. Then we go to the arcade to play.
We played Games like the the basketball tossing, the house of the dead four( Which JR and me become "dead" very fast, just like the title. I also attempt to play the drum set which i flunk badly and did not even complete the first song. When we want to play the Chinese drum set, there is a couple of people who is already playing and they are pro at it, doing the most difficult level! Anyway our movie was starting so we decide to play after our movie.
The movie is a NC16 movie which includes lot of vulgarities and gay-ish content which makes me squirm a lot but it wasn't a bad show since it has a good ending after all, though it makes me think how the world has changed since the beginning of time and why now the world has grown to accept Gays and it is not normal if one doesn't have any close same sexed friends? This is also probably the reason why virgins do not dare to declare themselves as one since it is deemed uncool by their friends who feels that having many partners is a proud thing to do. Whatever, at least i had learnt something from this movie.
After the movie, we lingered in the arcade for a while and JR and I tried the Chinese drum and we both can't handle even the " Normal " level the speed. But it was very funny and we all had fun. We also played the hammer game and the egg in the basket game which earned us around 16 tickets. We found another 17 tickets that other people discard and use them to exchange for 3 rulers.
JR paid the most since he bought popcorn to share and topped up most of the credits, which i feel rather bad about :X He went home by bus while WC and me took the MRT. In the train, WC and I are talking when I saw a middle aged guy probably staring at me or us rather fiercely for don't know what and i felt rather irritated by that. WC's back is facing him so he most likely can't see that rude guy. That man might not know that it is rude to stare.
I reached home at 7pm and my father sort of complained that I went home later than usual which in reality just around half to an hour later than usual. I think it is because he is waiting for me to get home so that he can bring us out to dinner.
Today had been rather fruitful (in cases of studying) and I thank God for it ~


No comments:
Post a Comment