Today got stomach-ache for no reason and is from the start of Food chemistry practical till I go home. I don't know why also and it couldn't be gastric since I had just eaten during break before practical. That is why my face look so irritated and fierce during practical cause that stomach pain is irritating and refuse to subside. Luckily I did okay during practical with minimal mistakes or I will be very busy.
When teacher brief our practical for about half an hour I kinda get so irritated because I cannot stand properly and I want the teacher to hurry brief finish. I am so frustrated it must have shown on my face, hope no one got offended :X
After the practical my CCA(NYP.Campus Crusade for Christ) was having a student and lecturer prayer gathering together though I probably do not want to go, the stomach ache also don't give me much choice to choose from - I immediately headed home.
I bought Gokusen seasons 1-3 on the way home since popular is just at Toa payoh bus interchange. When I reach home I went straight to sleep till 7pm to watch television(LOL). My stomach pain have disappeared finally after a good sleep.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment